Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Devil Among the Tailors

I've created a gallery on imagebam that will be specifically for works in progress and pics that will never be finished.

Right now there are only four pictures. Two are WIPs, one is a Betty Rubble from a couple of months ago that I'm on the fence about completing, and the other is a picture of Tifa Lockhart/Red XIII that can't be finished due to the fact that and ex-girlfriend of mine "accidently" threw it away while cleaning. Luckily I managed to have a scan of the sketch on my computer but at the time it was trashed I had inked about half of it.

The gallery can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer about the Tifa pic :/ it was different then the others you have made.

    ReplyDelete