Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Upcoming Work II

I uploaded a couple more Jetsons and an old unseen Dexter to the WIP/Scraps gallery.
I have also uploaded two animations done by the talented Moparfreak (check his stuff out on WWOEC) and a really old animation I did myself of Raven from Teen Titans (it's from 05 or 06 I believe). These can be found in the Animation Gallery.
I've been pretty busy so far this week so I haven't had the time to finish anything but I do plan on uploading brand new stuff by the end of next week or so.

A couple of new things I'll be working on:

THE VENTURE BROTHERS: I've been asked to do quite a few of these and will have them uploaded as soon as possible. They'll cover a wide spectrum of the females in the series. Can't wait to draw Brock.

FAIRLY ODD PARENTS: I'm going to be working on a Trixie Tang picture.

TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND: I've want to do a few of these myself but never really got around to it. Some one asked for something specific and now I have a reason to deliver.

...And all those others that haven't been posted yet from the last update.

No comments: