Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Friday, September 11, 2009

Eight Days of Hell

I haven't had the time to post recently as you can tell. The real world does a good job of keeping me busy and that always hurts my ability to be consistent with finishing new artwork. The next few weeks don't look any better in that regard either and I apologize to the people I still owe requests but I can assure you that you will get them.

I'll be finally getting around to getting a new scanner (lol laziness) and will be uploading a lot of sketches and the like to fill in the gaps between finished pieces. For the past half year I've been using my friend's scanner and I try not to antagonize her with constant requests of it's usage.

Now on to this update...

I was originally intending to draw a series of pics of Betty and Dino with this being first image. Originally the picture was going to have Dino in the foreground turning to Betty as she said something along the lines of "Here Dino! Wanna Bone?"

I ended up losing interest after drawing only Betty and instead opted to take the concept to the Jane Jetson/Astro pics.

I've also added two sketches to the WIP gallery. The first is of the Planeswalker Nissa Revane from Magic the Gathering and the other is Princess Leia and Chewbacca. I intend to practice a bit more so that I can get both Nissa and Leia to look more like what I envisioned in my mind but overall I don't think the images are a bad start.

No comments: