Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Three new Hi and Lois

Here's the first of three new Hi and Lois pics. I'm actually quite pleased with the them even though I still have a ways to go before I'm where I want to be artistically.

I had worked on a few before these three but scrapped them due to not liking how the finished versions looked. The next two will be uploaded later in the night or next morning so keep checking back in for those. After that expect three new Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends pictures.

Starting with this image I'll be uploading all future pics as PNGs instead of jpegs and have decided I no longer need the Grenade logo on the pictures themselves.

Update: Just added the second image to the gallery.
Update #2: The third image has been added.

No comments: