Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Comic Cover Sketches







I've been working on a lot of different things when I have the chance; Preteena pics/comic, a Foster's Home comic/pics, and a Pebbles Flintstone comic just to name a few.

I think I've drawn a dozen or so covers to the Pebbles Flintstone comic alone and I've decided that what I'm going to do is make this thread a preview for just the covers of these comics I'm working on. Let me know what you think...

2 comments:

  1. pebbles with the ghosts of fred and barney?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous:

    Indeed! The rough draft story so is that of a murder mystery!

    Fred and Barney have been raped and killed on their way to a meeting at the Water Buffalo Lodge but who could be the dastardly culprit? It's up to Pebbles, Bam Bam and the gang to find out!

    In what can only be described as a blend of Yu Yu Hakusho, The Great Escape, and The Crow, Pebbles will have to come to terms with her past and reconcile the one thing she desires most: Father/Daughter Wincest.

    It's the Flintstones in their most bone chilling story to date: "Yabba-Dabba-Doom"!

    ReplyDelete