Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Chingas Tu Madre








I've been using the camera on my Droid phone to snap pictures of the drawings I've made for the simple fact that my PC and scanner are still back home in Chicago. Until I can Find The Time/Quit Being Lazy/Give Two Fucks it'll remain this way for a little longer.

With the most recent update to the phone's OS though it has- for some unknown reason- stripped the camera of THE EXACT ADJUSTMENTS THAT I USED TO TAKE PICS OF MY DRAWINGS.

This lighter pic was taken with the phone prior to the 2.2 OS update...

The darker one was taken in the exact same spot with the exact same lighting after the 2.2 OS update. It doesn't look bad but it's noticably darker and blurrier like some sort of current-gen GRIM DARK FPS...

...but the Preteena sketch now looks all SkinAmax-has-been-blocked blurry. Fuck. That. Shit.

So from now on I just need to post the inked-only pics.


2 comments:

  1. Well, if you accumulate more sketches than inked art, please post them down the line...
    some inspiration. . .
    http://news.yahoo.com/comics/preteena#id=/comics/uclickcomics/20100906/cx_pr_uc/pr20100906

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous: I like the way you think, bro.

    ReplyDelete