Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Deloused in the Comatorium




I've done 4 pics Sheera from Mighty Mightor but this is really the only one I liked. I may post the others at some point down the line if I ink them.

A friend of mine informed me that the Scooby Doo Mysteries Inc. show did an episode loosely based on HP Lovecraft and Harlan Ellison. Since they're two of my favorite authors I checked it out, loved it, drew some Daphne and Velma. I'm more of a Daphne AND small breasts type of guy but a Velma is fine too.

Post title taken from the album by The Mars Volta

8 comments:

  1. Bah! Nerdy glasses beats Daphne/small breasts any day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! Any chance of seeing some preteena pix? It just seems like so many never see the light of day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... sorry that I'm really bad for that. For every pic I do post there's at least 4 or 5 that are never finished. I have a horrible habit of sketching something, setting it aside, coming back later and then deciding it looks worse than burnt dicks.

    There will definitely be more Preteena but I only want to post the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should post a throwaway folder for us scrubs. ohhhh yeAGGGHHHH

    http://d.imagehost.org/0885/heh.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's something I can consider doing at some somepoint.

    Also that image is fantastical though I doubt Hogan even knows how to apply an ankle lock properly, lol.

    +18 EXP regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would kill for a full pic of daphne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked how both Daphne and Velma came out with that pic and I've already got a few ideas for others.

    ...especially Daphne as a Hex Girl. :O

    ReplyDelete
  8. now we are talkin. I love the look on daphnes face not to mention shes showing it all...just wish you would have shown it then again maybe its the use of imagination that makes it so hot

    ReplyDelete