Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gold Heart Mountaintop Queen Directory





I think I'm the only person who draws Rule34 of Hi and Lois... it's a shame too. So many great artists and yet all four people wanting to see pics of her are stuck with me. :(

The top pic is a classical study of anal stimulation of the matriachal figure. We can assume she enjoys it.

The "Good Night Kiss" is a good 6 months old (or more) and I just got around to inking it. There are a few differences in style between the two if you really look closely.

You may recognize the Young Chip and Lois as I did one almost exactly like it but with Jane Jetson and Astro. I drew them both the same day because I didn't really know which characters I wanted to use, eventually deciding I liked the Jetsons one more and discarding the Hi and Lois version. Recently looking through a stack of older drawings I found it, inked it, and decided to post it.

Post title taken from the album "Bee Thousand" by Guided by Voices

11 comments:

  1. Keep doing Lois art, RG. She's just as hot as any anime female.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and I fully intend to do many many more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any segway into that Miranda Cosgrove / Selena Gomez lesbo image?

    http://i.imgur.com/KA0xw.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because of the upcoming holiday and it's weekend I've not drawn anything at all.

    It's definitely something I intend to complete though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Backwalk here, posting as Anonymous!
    I'd hardly consider us as "stuck"! You know we're looking foreward to more Hi & Lois. Heck, you may inspire others to check the comics section of their newspaper!
    Pity "Cleats" is finished, as there should be a TON more art with those characters!
    Hope my request is coming up sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can think of a lot of worse ways to be stuck with something. You don't give yourself enough credit. But I agree it would be nice if there was more appreciation for the series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anon: Thanks but it was just my self deprecating humor seeping through.

    Backwalk: Yours was the Buxley/Lois/Chip one right? It's either in my place in Tennesse or Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a HUGE fan of your Hi and Lois pics, Rage Grenade. I haven't commented before- I'd seen your work around the internet but I never realized you had a blog. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We should get phil to color the last 2. Really great work! I love this milf so I'm excited to find your site!

    ReplyDelete