Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Walking is Still Honest






This colorized version of my pic is by the incredible PhillipThe2. My work has NEVER looked better. Period.
More of his amazing skills can be found at: http://phillipthe2-adult.blogspot.com/

Another Jane Jetson and Astro... because "The Tokyo Sandblaster" is the best thing since "Taking Grandma to Applebees".

I'd already posted 2 pics of American Dad so why not a Clevland Show? I've only seen 2 or 3 episodes myself but it seems okay.

The Adventures of Gulliver is an old 60s Hanna-Barbera cartoon. This is Flirtacia, and being Lilliput, is only a few centimeters tall.

Post title taken from the album "Crime As Forgiven By" by Against Me!

4 comments:

  1. yeah! new posts! this is not Fail!
    http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/8915/faili.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Nice!

    I'd like to be more consistant on my uploads and I'm going to try my damnedest to make sure I have something to put up every weekend.

    We'll see how it goes but "don't hold your breath" as they say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anytime you want to do more Cleveland Show art it's okay by me. Roberta is crazy sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's the highlight of the show, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete