Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Do The Rump



After seeing PhillipThe2's coloring of my Jane and Astro piece it really got me inspired to sketch out quite a few pics of the sultry Mrs. Jetson.

The CompuMirror 3000 is the Ron Simmons model obviously.

Jane also has an entirely different approach to getting Astro to behave and I can almost guarantee that -unlike her husband George- she doesn't have problems walking him on the treadmill. Spiritual successor (maybe even precursor, I work in layers with my shit) to the Jane and Astro coming in from the walk.

Post title taken from the album "The Big Come Up" by The Black Keys

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

5 comments:

  1. Well, shit....I was in the middle of doing that Can-Can one, but that may just have'tuh go on the back burner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously can't wait to see either one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prolly be done tonight. Heh...just noticed that first comment over on paheal about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and just like that... http://phillipthe2.blogspot.com/2011/04/blue-harvest-reprise.html

    ReplyDelete