Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Amnesia (Y'all Musta Forgot)






It's been a long while since I've really uploaded anything. It happens. I could go on and on about the different things that have transpired over the last few months in my life but that'd just be making excuses for being lazy. Truth is I just didn't feel like drawing and I'm not going to go out of my way to do something that I don't want to do. Simple as that and I can't promise it won't happen again.

Now let's move on to the pics. I've made it abundantly clear that Pebbles is my absolute favorite toon girl of all time. It just doesn't get any better than her in my mind. Normally I'm very damn picky about what I'll post, with Pebbles it's even worse. Her design is difficult to depict accurately and tends to frustrate me. As a result I usually just give up or become disenchanted with the end result and move on do something else. Since I do this as a self-taught hobby it happens frequently but these three I ended up being quite satisfied with the end result.

As a personal request, anyone who wants to color my work is free to do so- especially Pebbles in the bikini- you really don't need my permission. All I ask is you credit me with being the artist and you can color, edit, maim my images all you want (especially Pebbles in the bikini).

Before I forget, if anyone wants to color the Pebbles in the bikini pic I strongly encourage it.

Post title taken from the album "IS ELLIPSES" by Psyche Origami

13 comments:

  1. Now, the big question is...are there larger versions of these available? You know, to facilitate said maiming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how I ended up posting small versions on here but thanks for bringing it to my attention. It should be fixed now.

      Deuce, if what you normally do is "maiming" I'd like to see you straight up murder a pic or two of Pebbles!

      Delete
    2. I'm not above crayons and feces. :P :D

      Having a little trouble with the eyes on the bikini one, so don't be surprised if you see some...ummm....I won't call it 'improvement' at this point.

      Delete
    3. Drawing her eyes is easily the most frustrating part to me so I can seriously sympathize.

      I'm quite excited about how this will turn out.

      Delete
    4. Think I found a 'happy medium'. Would've been done with it and the Fred one yesterday, but had a couple of idiotic days at work...sleep taking priority thereafter.

      Delete
    5. That's perfectly fine, I have those days far too frequently where I work anymore. Take your time!

      Delete
    6. Said happy medium...

      http://phillipthe2.blogspot.com/2012/03/has-anyone-ever-seen-1993-i-yabba-dabba.html

      Probably be done with the Fred/Pebbles one tomorrow...depending upon how changing all the brake pads/shoes on the Jeep goes. Joy of joys. :P

      Delete
    7. I'm quite happy with it, to say the least!

      Delete
    8. Glad you like it. Noticed the twitter update(s) too...'preciate that.

      Oh, and Miss Buxley....do want.

      Delete
    9. http://phillipthe2.blogspot.com/2012/03/pebbles-part-2.html

      ...and the Jeep stops on a dime-ish now.

      Delete
    10. I saw it and I friggin' love it.

      You're Jeep work reminded me that I need to change the brake pads on my Taurus relatively soon.

      Yes, I drive a Taurus. Like a bad ass.

      Delete
    11. I really can't say anything. Other than the four (five counting another one I'm currently restoring) Jeep Wrangler / CJ I've had over the years, I've been the proud-ish owner of no less than three pre-Chevy Geo Metro...including a convertible one. :P :D

      Delete