Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Perennial Favorites




First up we have Jeri experiencing just how incredibly horny a man can be when he first wakes up. It doesn't help when he sees her parading around in her booty shorts… obviously, a girl just can't eat cereal in peace. And bless all the girls who do wear such wonderful things for us males to be admirin'.

On the other end of the spectrum we have Lois Flagston inviting her son to take in a good night's "rest"… and plans to document the whole experience apparently.

These will probably be the last few uploads for a week or more. I'm going to ink a bunch of sketches that have been sitting around unfinished and complete some requests that are LONG LONG LONG overdue. Enjoy.

Post title taken from the album by Squirrel Nut Zippers.

9 comments:

  1. Lois is the epitome of MILF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wholeheartedly agree and there will definitely be more Lois!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damnit! Will you stop it already! My "wanna color" folder is already full!

    Wait, what am I saying?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

      Just wait! There's a pic coming up that contains Miss Buxley and Lois together!

      Delete
    2. Just "slightly" overdue...and decided to go a "slightly" different route with it: http://phillipthe2.blogspot.com/2013/01/saint-lois-part-4.html

      Delete
  4. Hello.

    This is my first time posting here and I just wanted to say that I really like your artwork. Thanks for sharing it. Any chance of doing more American Dad artwork? I think Steve with Francine would look really good. Also, do you take commissions?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Truth be told I was actually sitting at my desk at work this morning thinking about a few different pics I could try and do. One of the ideas was for another Steve/Francine or a Stan/Hayley pic. So we'll see!

      As of right now I don't take commissions (I just don't have the time right now) but when I do I'll make an announcement about it on this blog.

      Delete