Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Voodoo




I don't know why I'd never tried drawing Ulala from Space Channel 5 before. One day I posted on Twitter if I should really make the effort to try drawing her, I got an affirmation that this would be a good idea, and so I went for it. She's ridiculously fun to sketch and for my first attempt at the character I think it turned out great. Her design really clicks with me. There are a few sketches of her I haven't finished that I'll try to get around to later. As she says "Stay Tuned!"

Oh hey, it's another Lois Flagston practicing that good ol' Motherly Love and whatnot. Who'd have thought?

I've also added a Poll to the sidebar with a list of a few characters or series I've thought about taking a shot at. I'm very interested in what other people might like to see me try from the choices provided.

Post title taken from the album "Godsmack" by Godsmack.

6 comments:

  1. I literally have a folder on my desktop titled "Wanna Color". Gotta get off my ass and finish that third Pebbles one....Lois demands it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! XD

      [A dump truck full of Lois Flagston pics appears]

      Delete
    2. http://phillipthe2.blogspot.com/2012/04/pebbles-part-3.html

      ...and now, on to Lois(s).

      Delete
  2. "Now go do that voodoo that you do so well!" ~ Hedley Lamarr, Bazing Saddles

    http://phillipthe2.blogspot.com/2012/04/saint-lois-part-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the "Hi & Lois" Pics! Amazing Drawings Rage! Please MORE of it!

    ReplyDelete