Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Camera Eye





Okay, first things first. These pictures look quite different due to the fact I'm trying a new Scanner app I found for my Droid phone. I decided I'd test it out with these three pics to see how well it worked but if anyone wants them the other way I can upload those too.

All three of these are request that I had been meaning to complete for a long while and just now got around to doing so. If you don't see yours here chances are it's coming up sometime soon over the next few weeks. If yours is here then shut the fuck up and leave me alone now.

Everyone loves Frankie Foster. If you don't, you're lying. Quit lying. Even Mr. Herriman loves him some Miss Francis, especially when she's in the process of stripping down atop his desk.

I had never tried drawing Kim Possible before and yet a couple people thought I'd be rad at drawing her. So here's my first attempt- a few months late mind you- and I think it turned out adequately. I may do a few more sometime in the future. Cheerleader outfits are the best, no? Her father seems to agree.

Finally, the Abilify commercial. Someone thought it'd be great if I drew the chick banging her doctor. I found the idea quite amusing and somewhat ironic that, as a person who has in the past three years taken up a strict adherence to the Straight Edge lifestyle, I'd be drawing Rule 34 of a drug ad. Side effects may include pregnancy and/or anal bleeding. Consult a doctor immediately if unusal swelling or rashes occur. Use as directed.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK IF YOU CAN COLOR THESE PICS JUST GO AHEAD AND DO IT GODDAMN I DO NOT CARE QUIT FUCKING ASKING THIS IS THE INTERNET DO WHAT YOU WANT YOU DON'T NEED PERMISSION

Post title taken from the album "Moving Pictures" by Rush.

19 comments:

  1. Sup. Same dude that kept pestering you years ago.

    You still haven't drawn Mac getting his nookie from Frankie.


    JUST SAYIN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah, you're only one of a trillion people who have kept asking me to draw it. I'm sure I'll eventually get around to doing it.

      Delete
    2. Speaking of Frankie nookie, here's one for yuh. I originally colored the first three or four pages for Gara, but had to quit due to job shit....for posting purposes he only included the cover page. http://garabatoz.com/20/04/2012/photo.136/

      Delete
    3. Someone else (I can't remember who) said they were going to color the remaining pages, but I guess they defaulted as well.

      Delete
    4. Coloring is so time consuming. I can draw something in just a few minutes but coloring always seemed to take much longer than that.

      Delete
    5. Yeah. Between inking, coloring, shading, highlighting, redoing dialog boxes, and fixing panel lines...its (for me at least) a minimum of three days per page, depending upon complexity. Thinking is terms of a normal comic book, that's three to five people doing all that....sketch artist, inker, colorist, letterer, and editor. Time consuming would be a mild understatement when it's just one person.

      Delete
  2. Smackdown is still the B show. RAW wins, you LOSE. Good DAY sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said Good DAY sir!

      Delete
    2. First of all, you can't "GOOD DAY, SIR" me on my own blog.

      Secondly, you're dead.

      Thirdly, SMACKDOWN IS THE "A SHOW" AND RING OF HONOR IS THE GREATEST PROMOTION EVER.

      Delete
    3. First of all, it looks like I did just that.

      Secondly, I think you've got the wrong guy.

      Thirdly, Smackdown is a show, yes. The best of the two shows no. RoH is not the greatest promotion ever, but it's nice that you have an opinion.

      Fourthly, I SAID good DAY sir.

      Delete
  3. I'm sensing *holds card up to head like Jonny Carson* a little hostility. Yeah, now that we have made a word for ourselves every little commish/request-mongering fuck-tard (I just love that word) comes out of the woodwork thinking that their idea is the greatest thing since sliced bread. They just don't seem to get it that we do it because we like it...not because they do. If we were getting paid for it, that'd be another story.

    I won't bother asking...you know I'm gonna do'em anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I encourage and plead and beg and grovel that you color them most of the time anyway, lol.

      Delete
    2. No queen of England am I...grovelling is not necessary.

      Delete
    3. Mmmmm...perky. http://phillipthe2.blogspot.com/2012/04/perky.html

      Delete
  4. You should try drawing regular show

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched one episode and couldn't stand it. Are there females in the show?

      Delete