Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Friday, October 26, 2012

Church Hymn for the Condemned


I had never really considered drawing Family Guy stuff until people repeatedly asked it. After awhile I was like "why the fuck not?" and just decided to go for it. Crazy to think this picture is approaching 2 years old now. There were a few solid colors done of this one on Paheal when I first posted it, thought I'd add my touch to it finally.

Post title taken from the album "Love Songs for the Apocalypse" by Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains

2 comments:

  1. http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/402256#comment_on_402256

    Not sure if that link will work properly, but I found one of your older pics on rule34. It's been getting requests for coloring, and I tend to agree with them. I thought I'd point it out for your consideration. IF it doesn't work, then let me just say it's a pic of Lois and her son Chip after sex. Chips is covered in his mom's kiss marks, and complaining that they didn't get much sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, I had forgotten all about that one. I can try to find it and see what I can do. I'm sure it's in one of my many stacks of unfinished sketches.

      Delete