Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

On to the Next One



I really hadn't planned on coloring anything else for awhile but when the artistic bug bites me, it bites me fierce. Did both of these over the past few hours and I'm already currently working on finishing a Tifa Lockhart, it's a bit more detailed so it'll take a little longer. Also barricading myself inside and doing nothing but drawing or coloring seems like it may keep me out of trouble for a few days.

Frankie Foster is the old standby for me.I've drawn her dozens of times and always like to throw Wilt into a picture now and again since he's my favorite character on the show. I'm sure I'll get a few people asking why it wasn't the frequently requested Straight Shota-fuel pairing of Mac and Frankie but just be assured that one is on the way.

Lois Flagston is a MILF and that's about as much as needs to be said about that pic.

And for people who really like my Luann stuff, PhillipThe2 did an amazing job- as usual- on my most recent rendition of the Degroots having a "family night." Check his stuff out if you aren't familiar. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Post title taken from the album "The Blueprint 3" by Jay-Z 

2 comments:

  1. Really like your Frankie Foster images. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'll try to have more on the way. Seems she's fallen off a lot of artists' radars since the show ended.

      Delete