Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dead Flowers for Her



Anyone who follows me on THA TWITTAH MACHINE knows that the end of 2012 was a bit of a disaster for ol' Rage Grenade. After some legal trouble, getting dumped, and then losing my job... drawing kind of lost any kind of relevance or priority in my life. But 2013 is a new year and it's about time I kicked it off with NEW artwork.

One of my friends on THA TWITTAH MACHINE suggested I do a picture featuring Lisa the babysitter from Dexter's Lab. Luckily I was really into the idea at the time and decided why the fuck not. So here's the first of two pics featuring everyone's favorite jailbait babysitter. The other is near completion but you can glimpse the rough draft sketch on my Twitpic account, I plan on posting it with one of Agent Honeydew as soon as they're both done and hopefully that's within the next few days.


BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIKE I'M EMPLOYED OR ANYTHING LOLOLOLOL

Post title taken from the album "The Skywatchers Handbook" by The Skywatchers.

2 comments:

  1. I always thought she was at least a senior in high school.

    I hope this year finds you better, man.

    BTW, have you seen "Dexter's Rude Removal"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't seen the episode in years so I don't remember anything other than her being in high school.

      Coincidentally I had just watched the Rude Removal episode last night, lol. Loved it.

      Delete