Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Temporary Post



In case you haven't heard, CISPA is back- yet again- because government is an unnecessary evil.

Until I get around to uploading new art I'll just post these previews for some of the stuff currently being worked on:

Teen Titan's Bumble Bee

Triana from the Venture Bros

Dexter's Laboratory's Agent Honeydew

Callie Briggs from SWAT Kats

Dot Matrix from REBOOT

Danny Phantom's Maddie Fenton  

LOL NEVERMIND, TWITPIC SUSPENDED THE ACCOUNT.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Your recent posts on your blog have piqued my interest in the drawing the Venture Bros universe, including a certain female doctor....

      Delete
    2. Admit it, it's that sexy three-pack-a-day voice. :P

      Delete
    3. It does have a certain charm, lol.

      I can send you the black-and-white scan I just made if you're interested in coloring it. The Dr. Girlfriend will be inked after i color these pics.

      Also your request is coming up in the batch after this.

      Delete