Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Helix Nebula




This picture of Princess Peach is close to THREE FUCKING YEARS OLD and I'm only now uploading it. I can't even tell you who requested it because I can't even remember. They're probably dead by now and if not I want to imagine they've had a browser tab opened on this blog, silently dedicated to the moment this image would grace their computer screen. Maybe on his death bed he told his grandchildren to never close the tab because one day a barely mediocre artist would post a picture he had requested long ago in his foolish optimistic youth.

He was buried in his furry costume. RIP. Yiff in heaven.

Agent Honeydew wasn't a request but more of a suggestion by a twitter follower. I love my twitter dudes and dudettes. They go to the front of the line.

The song the post is named after.

No comments:

Post a Comment