Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hey, Ladies




You would think that, being some of the first cat girls, Josie and the Pussycats would be a little more popular in the Rule 34 community. Trendsetters they may have been, it doesn't help that the animated version of their adventures was little more than a Scooby Doo rip off. Of the three band members Valerie was always my favorite since she was usually the smart one... but mainly due to my affinity to black girls. A black cat girl, it doesn't really get much better than that. Before anyone asks, I'll definitely consider doing art of the other girls sometime in the future.

So with that said, we've got two different versions of Valerie and Alan, the first is done in my normal style but the second was altered to replicate the Ben-Day Dot technique used by the comics.

Bumble Bee is my second favorite female character from the Teen Titans animated series, the first being Raven of course. This drawing is around a year old (I think) and I had thought it had been lost or stolen at one point until I found it a few weeks ago. Decided I should ink and color the thing before it goes missing again.

Post title taken from the album "HOTel cORAL esSEX" by Futuristic Sex Robotz 

(album free to download HERE)

3 comments:

  1. It gets better than black catgirl... Try catgirl made by me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a mighty boast there, lad. Can you deliver?

      Delete
    2. I can't draw for shit, but I can and will via twitter

      Delete