Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Kush Coma


I kinda got side tracked and didn't complete anything I wanted to last month. Oh well, sorry.

I bought a tablet a few weeks ago and decided I'd try drawing a picture on it, so here you go, this piece was my first attempt and is still obviously rough in places. All in all, it was pretty fun and a great learning experience. I'm gonna experiment with it some more though before I start doing all my work from it regularly.

The song the post is named after.

2 comments:

  1. Wait...what?!? How did I miss this?

    You've gone digital? Are people in hades having snowball fights?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fret not! I've still got dozens upon dozens of pencil sketches that need to be inked and colored!

      Also the weather in Hades has been quite nippy lately.

      Delete