Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Monday, August 24, 2015

Super Bon Bon



Here's another comic strip I've wanted to take a crack at for a long while now. There's something alluring about Alice Mitchell when she's drawn certain ways, I do believe.

This is done in a slightly more sketchy manner as an attempt to emulate the art of the comic itself. I guess I did okay, I don't hate it or anything. While I adore that kind of style I usually prefer bold clean lines for my own work or I think it just ends up looking strange. Could just be me though.

3 comments:

  1. Alice looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a really good job with this comic strip's art style. More Denis with Alice would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Something about that art style really clicked with me.

    ReplyDelete