Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Part 2





One holiday themed rule 34 picture just didn't seem like it was enough to me. I've wanted to do more mother/daughter stuff for a while so I thought the Kim Possible family would be perfect for it.

Never underestimate the power of mistletoe to make people to do some amazing things. Mr. Possible is definitely enjoying the experience, I'd imagine.

The other two images are sketches I've posted to twitter (twitter.com/rage_grenade) over the past couple of weeks. Might as well upload them here for anyone who has missed them.

On the second day of Ragemas, rule 34 gave to me:

2 comments:

  1. Hey RG,

    The Kim Possible picture is really good and her body proportions are more on model then the last KP picture you did. Yet it is still in your really cool and distinct style. One can tell it is a RG picture.

    The Bulma and Lois pictures are also nice. I like how you drew Lois' body position.

    All around great work!

    ReplyDelete