Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays part 3



Happy Holidays everyone! 

Uploading some old artwork of Frankie and Mac at the annual Foster's Home Christmas Party. This was drawn by yours truly and colored by the amazing PhillipThe2 five years ago as of yesterday. This is the first time it's ever been posted to this blog.

Thought I'd throw in a little bonus sketch of Batgirl and Commissioner Gordon while I was at it. This was done some time last week and posted to THA TWITTAH MACHINE along with a few other lewd sketches.

I've already done all my celebrating when I visited the family last week but I hope each and every one of you have an amazing rest of the year and a wonderful holiday.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I really like how you drew DCAU Batgirl. It is really nice. She looks cute as heck and is both on model and in your cool style. It is a really good picture. Great job!

    Maybe in the future you could do a picture of her getting nailed by one of the Bat-villians? I think maybe have the Joker, or Penguin, or Riddler paired with her. It would be really funky and cool looking with the contrasts and such. Batman's villains are some of the most fun in comics.

    I would also like to see your version of DCAU Harley Quinn at some point. I bet it she would look great in your style.

    I saw the Frankie picture a while back, and it is nice too, I just never saw the show so I don't know the context. Good art, in any case.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I'm definitely planning on doing more Batman TAS rule 34 in the future. The style just really clicks with me.

      I've actually done some artwork of Harley Quinn already. It was almost two years ago now but you can see it at ( https://twitter.com/Rage_Grenade/status/423461340322496513 ).

      Delete