Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Saturday, April 23, 2016

B.O.B.





Thought I'd throw some more sketches on here and I've decided to go with a bit of a loli theme this time around. As usual, these were first posted to THA TWITTAH MACHINE.

The first two are the most recent and came about when I was admirin' the Class of 3000 art style and was wondering why it disappeared into the ether. The show itself was meh but the design was fantastic.

Never seen Gravity Falls outside of a few clips and Mabel seems pretty adorable. "If it's cute and innocent, it must be corrupted" as the old adage- that I just invented- goes.

Sasami will always hold a special perverted place in my heart. Undoubtedly my all-time favorite loli, no others even come close.

The back-up for everything non-loli related:

2 comments:

  1. Don't have any real thoughts about the art posted right here, but the Kim Possible and the Shego art over in your twitter feed look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be one of Ann Possible here soon if I can find the time tonight.

      Delete