Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Saturday, April 16, 2016

The New Pollution





A collection of Bulma sketches I've done over the last few months. Originally posted on THA TWITTAH MACHINE. Not really had the time to do anything but sketches lately so forgive the quality as these are thrown together fairly quickly.

We start with MILF Bulma doing a little mother/son bonding with Future Trunks before he returns to his own timeline. Then it's jailbait Bulma from Dragonball doing jailbait Bulma things.

Dragonball Bulma is best Bulma, btw.

The back-up:

4 comments:

  1. Bulma! Great stuff. I really like the coloring job you did for the bottom two of them. Maybe do a picture someday of Oolong getting to nail her, or even just spying on her?

    BTW, I also like the Jasmine picture you did that is over on your tweet stream. Would love to see a picture from you of Jafar fucking Slave Jasmine.

    Anyway, again, great Bulma stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slave Jasmine getting railed is something that everyone can enjoy and is on my list of things to draw.

      Delete
  2. I really like the Bulma picture that is over in your twitter feed of her licking the head of a dick with its shaft between her boobs. It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been forcing myself to sketch at least one thing a day (when usually I could go weeks or months without drawing anything) in order to improve.

      I like that one so much I may give it the full color and outline treatment.

      Delete