Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Bohemian Grove





Here's a piece of Hi and Lois artwork I've been sitting on for about a year now. I had it about half completed before I just got bored with it and moved on. Unfortunately it's a fate that around 3/4ths of my stuff ends up suffering.

The sketch is of course from THA TWITTAH MACHINE and the two other pictures are colorings by the super talented PhillipThe2. Check his other work out because it is truly fantastic.

It's laundry day at the tumblr too:


5 comments:

  1. Nice coloring jobs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not overly confident in my own coloring style so I'm always pleased when someone enjoys it.

      PhillipThe2 always makes my stuff look like a million bucks though.

      Delete
    2. I think both styles of coloring have good things about them.

      Delete
  2. Have you ever thought of doing a multi-page comic that tells the tale of one of your mom-son pairings first time? How it happened?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I've had the story for a Lois/Chip comic for years now but- due to a mixture of not finding enough time and a hesitance to commit to something that intensive- it just hasn't been something I've started on yet.

      But when I do I'm gonna make sure it's the highest possible quality in all regards and I'll see it through all the way to the end.

      Delete