Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Smooth








Videl is a character from Dragonball Z I hadn't drawn yet so I thought I'd fix that. She's a cutie for sure. While I still prefer Bulma or Chichi, I may revisit her in the future for some father/daughter stuff.

The rest are a collection of sketches originally posted over on THA TWITTAH MACHINE during the last few months. The first is Princess Jasmine and then Red Hot Riding Hood from the classic Tex Avery short. Of course there's gotta be a teen Bulma sketch somewhere in the mix and last- but not least- Gwen Tennyson being a lewd loli.

The back up:



1 comment:

  1. Yeah Jasmine! Yeah Bulma! You drew a really cute Videl, too. Looks like she is in way over her head and is about to get gang-fucked into next week. But, like you, I like Bulma a lot more.

    ReplyDelete