Number of Times I've Hit "Refresh" To Boost The View Count:

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Billy Not Really











I was on a Chichi/Gohan kick for a little bit this week. This is definitely an underrepresented pairing in my work and I'm gonna fix that. Chichi is best Dragonball girl anyways.

A sketch of Samus vs Duck Hunt and one of Harley Quinn. Not much to say here.

The bottom three are old sketches that I decided to practice lines and colors on. I'm experimenting with some stuff and doing so on some old shitty sketches that haven't been seen before isn't a big deal. The Bulma/Goten pic has been sitting in a folder since the beginning of Dragonball Super, as an example.




3 comments:

  1. The Chichi ones are nice.

    The Harley one is really cute & looks good.

    Bulma stripping is always welcome. Looks like she got him excited with her mouth while she was still fully clothed, & is now moving on to strip-dancing for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on the DBZ pics! You should totally do some more bulmaxGoten. Maybe some anal with them XD?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chichi x gohan is very underrepresented and one of my favs! Thank you so much!! Future trunks with future bulma and present bulma are 2 others.

    ReplyDelete